The important thing to remember is that it is the journey that counts, not the destination..

"Most of our lives are a series of images, they pass us by like towns on a highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens and we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever."-Lucas Eugene Scott [One Tree Hill, Season Three]

My posts will be about life, influenced by all the moments and memories that inspire, challenge and touch me..

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sometimes you just have to...

Sometimes you just have to take a stand.
Sometimes you just can't sit back.
Sometimes you just can't stay quiet.

Sometimes you need to get up, move forward and make  some  alot of noise.
To be heard. To be seen. To be recognised or noticed.
But sometimes it is not even about yourself, it is about someone else. Someone you know and love, or a complete stranger whose story captures you. Compels you to do something. To fight for their rights.

To take a stand for someone and make people notice that something IS an issue, that you think something is not ok, is really brave. It is noble.

Not enough people do.

Today I couldn't take it, so I made some noise. I made sure people knew that I didn't like the way someone was been treated. They heard. They listened. They acted. I just hope a change happens.

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    My web site ageless male review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really sorry for the late reply. Somehow your comment ended up in the spam folder. Thankyou for your praise. I am looking forward to writing more posts like these :)

      Delete